Caregiver Training University
P.A.C members are able to receive caregiver basic training powered by the Caregiver Training University. The training has been customized to meet the requirements for all states,created by the senior care industry’s association. These training will help members learn basic and advanced caregiving skills and will receive a certification once they have completed the course.
- Caregiver Job Responsibilities and Protocol
- Senior Caregiver Job Description
- Communication Skills
- CARE PLAN and Care Plan Notes and Activities
- Personal Care and Toileting
- Adaptive Equipment for Transfers (Gait Belts and Lifts)
- Basic Hygiene and Basic Infection Control
- Maintaining a Clean, Safe and Healthy Environment
- Basic Personal and Environmental Safety Precautions
- Emergency Procedures, Including Basic First Aid and Client’s Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Confidentiality of Client Personal, Financial and Health Information HIPAA
- Understanding Abuse and Neglect
C.N.A. Schools, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant Training Programs in Your Area
Certified caregivers may obtain certification with a 5-hour to 12-hour online caregiver training course and then consider a C.N.A. school to advance their careers. Each state’s Department of Health manages the certification and licensing. Find programs in your area using the map below.