Professional Association of Caregivers membership includes basic caregiver training through an online course powered by Caregiver Training University.
The basic caregiver training includes the following topics:
- Caregiver Job Responsibilities and Protocol
- Senior Caregiver Job Description
- Communication Skills
- CARE PLAN and Care Plan Notes and Activities
- Personal Care and Toileting
- Adaptive Equipment for Transfers (Gait Belts and Lifts)
- Basic Hygiene and Basic Infection Control
- Maintaining a Clean, Safe and Healthy Environment
- Basic Personal and Environmental Safety Precautions
- Emergency Procedures, Including Basic First Aid and Client’s Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Confidentiality of Client Personal, Financial and Health Information HIPAA
- Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Bonus Section: Stroke Care
Join P.A.C. and get online caregiver training.